What you'll need:
- 18x22-inch piece (fat quarter) red print (pincushion top and bottom)
- 18x22-inch piece (fat quarter) red polka dot (pincushion side, button)
- Two 18x22-inch pieces fusible interfacing
- Polyester fiberfill
- Two 1-1/2-inch-diameter buttons to cover
- Dollmaker's needle
- Water-soluble marking pen
Finished pincushion: 6x6x3 inches
Quantities are for 44/45-inch-wide, 100-percent cotton fabrics.
Measurements include 1/4-inch seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Continued on page 2: