- 1/2 yard green print (bag)
- 6-x-24-inch piece stable synthetic leather (bag sides, strap)
- 1/3 yard light green print (lining)
- 1/3 yard fusible interfacing
- 1/3 yard clear, heavyweight vinyl (liner)
- 2 brad rings
- Magnetic snap closure
- Polyester thread
- 7 1/2 x 11 x 4 1/4 inches
- Quantities are for 44/45-inch-wide, 100% cotton fabrics.
- Measurements include 1/4-inch seam allowances.
- Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Cut pieces in the following order.
From green print, cut:
2 10-1/2-x-13-1/2-inch rectangles
2 2-inch-diameter circles
From synthetic leather, cut:
1 2-1/2-x-24-inch strip (or desired length for strap)
2 1-1/2-x-20-1/2-inch strips
From light green print, cut:
2 10-1/2-x-15-1/2-inch lining rectangles
From fusible interfacing, cut:
2 10-1/2-x-15-1/2-inch rectangles
From clean, heavyweight vinyl, cut: 2 10-x-16-inch rectangles