You've Got a Friend in Me
Capture the unconditional love of friendship with this crafty scrapbook page.
What You Need:This youthful scrapbook page will be a treasure for years to come.
- Photo: horizontal 5 x 7 inches
- Card stock: orange, dark brown, and kraft
- Paper: two types of script-pattern; map-pattern; measuring-tape-pattern
- Tools: craft knife; cutting mat; ruler; pencil
- Adhesive: wet or dry
- Embellishments: typewriter key stickers; name and address sticker
- Rubber stamps: alphabet
- Inks: brown and black pads
1. Shade the edges of a sheet of orange card stock with a brown ink pad. Adhere a 4-1/2 x 10-1/2 inch piece of dark brown card stock to the left edge of the orange card stock as shown. Cut various-size pieces of script- and map-pattern papers, arrange as shown, and adhere. Add strips of measuring tape from the patterned paper.
2. Rub the edges of a 5-1/4 x 3-inch piece of kraft card stock with brown ink. Stamp a sentiment near the bottom edge of the piece with black ink. Position the photo flush with the right side of the page and 1-5/8 inches down from the top edge. Attach the stamped piece to the page, slipping it under the photo. Add a name-and-address sticker near the top left edge of the photo as shown and adhere the photo.
3. Spell out "friend" with typewriter key stickers near the bottom right corner of the page. Stamp "you've gotta" with alphabet stamps in black ink above the stickers and "in me" below.