- Photo: horizontal 4 x 6 inches
- Card stock: dark blue, black, light blue, and pink
- Tools: computer/printer or black fine-tip pen; 1/16-inch hole punch; craft knife; cutting mat; ruler; pencil
- Adhesive: wet or dry
- Embellishments: lowercase die-cut letters; Easter egg die cut; five pink minibrads
1. Computer-print or handwrite the journaling in the lower right corner of a piece of light blue card stock and trim to 8 x 10-1/2 inches. Mat with black card stock, leaving a thin border on all sides. Adhere the matted piece to the center of a sheet of dark blue card stock.
2. Mat the photo with black card stock and adhere to the top left corner of the page. Die-cut the title from black card stock. Die-cut an egg from pink card stock. Arrange the title letters on the page above the journaling and adhere to the page, positioning the top half of the egg beneath the letters and the bottom half on top of the letters.
3. Punch two 1/16-inch holes near the top right edge of the page and three holes near the bottom left corner and attach pink minibrads in the holes.