What You Need:You don't have to explain why you love someone, just show them with this lovely scrapbook page.
- Photos: vertical 5-3/4 x 7-3/4 inches; square 2-1/2 inches
- Card stock: celery
- Paper: yellow plaid; green stripe
- Tools: computer/printer or black fine-tip pen; 1/8-inch hole punch; craft knife; cutting mat; ruler; pencil
- Adhesives: wet or dry; transparent tape; dimensional liquid glue; adhesive foam
- Embellishments: daisy-pattern tag; 3/8-inch round green-and-white letters; three silver conchos; small metal frame; 1-1/4-inch round yellow metal-rim tag; "smile" acrylic word tile; "touch" dog tag; five orange plastic snaps; 1-1/2-inch-wide green-and-white gingham ribbon
- Rubber stamps: alphabet
- Ink: black pad
1. Computer-print or handwrite part of the journaling near the top right edge of a 12 x 8-1/2-inch sheet of yellow plaid paper, leaving room for the photo and embellishments. Cut a piece of celery card stock in half and computer-print or handwrite the rest of the journaling in the bottom right corner. Join the two pieces of celery card stock by taping the seam on the back. Adhere the plaid paper to the celery card stock. Cut two 12 x 1/4-inch strips of green stripe paper and adhere them to the page.
2. Adhere the large photo near the top left corner of the page. Fasten the smaller photo on a daisy-pattern tag with a plastic snap in each corner. Punch a hole near the top edge of the tag and add a piece of green-and-white gingham ribbon. Adhere the tag at an angle near the bottom edge of the page with adhesive foam. Place three round green-and-white initials into three conchos and fasten them near the top left corner of the page.
3. Add a small metal frame below the journaling and stamp inside the frame with black ink. Adhere a metal-rim tag next to the frame and affix an acrylic word tile with liquid adhesive. Fasten a dog tag next to the metal-rim tag with a plastic snap.