A Child's Love
Express your love, hugs, and kisses with this adorable scrapbook page.
What You Need:Keep memories alive with a scrapbook page.
- Photo: vertical 4 x 6 inches
- Card stock: cream, celery, and red
- Paper: gray patterned; vellum
- Tools: computer/printer; black fine-tip pen; small heart punch (optional); craft knife; cutting mat; ruler; pencil
- Adhesives: wet or dry; transparent tape
- Embellishments: two metal photo corners; 2-inch square envelope; 3/8-inch square black-and-white letter tiles; 3/8-inch square metal concho; 1-1/4-inch round metal-rim tag; green and white fibers
- Rubber stamps: alphabet
- Inks: black permanent dye pad; walnut ink
1. Computer-print or handwrite the journaling to fit within a 4-inch-wide space on the left side of a sheet of cream card stock, leaving room for an envelope below. Adhere a 4-1/2 x 11-inch piece of celery card stock to the right half of the page. Affix the photo on the celery half of the page. Attach photo corners.
2. Pour walnut ink on a small square envelope and a metal-rim tag. Cut apart small letter tiles to spell the title and coat with walnut ink. Let the pieces dry.
3. Tear the top and bottom edges of a 4-1/2 x 2-1/4-inch piece of gray patterned paper. Place the first letter of the title in a square concho and adhere with the others about 1/2 inch from the top edge of the gray paper and on the metal-rim tag. Thread the hole of the tag with 6-1/2-inch lengths of green and white fibers and secure the ends on the back of the gray paper with transparent tape. Mount the gray paper near the bottom right corner.
4. Stamp the words "love," "kiss," and "hug" on three 1/2 x 2-1/2-inch strips of torn vellum. Tuck the strips into the envelope and secure in place. Stamp "every day" on the envelope and outline the words with a black pen. Cut or punch a small heart from red card stock and affix it to the envelope. Adhere the envelope below the journaling.