What You Need:
- 7-1/4 x 7-1/4 x 3/4-inch gift box, wrapped in silver paper
- Square red silk scarf (about 15 x 15 inches)
- Twist tie
- 1/3 yard of 1/8-inch wide red double-face satin ribbon
- Four polished Chinese coins *(see the note below)
1. Place the scarf right side down on a flat surface.
2. Place the gift box in the center with its corners pointing toward the scarf's sides.
3. Gather the corners of the scarf together at the center top of the box and temporarily secure with a twist tie. Tie the ribbon around the gathers, and remove the twist tie.
4. Slip one Chinese coin onto each corner of the scarf and knot the scarf to hold the coin in place.