- Hand mirror with hole in handle; photo
- Print scrapbook paper
- Pencil; scissors; glue stick
- Heart-shape buttons and plastic leaves
- Thick white crafts glue
- Tube-style fabric paints in desired colors
1. Trace around mirror area (excluding handle) on paper. Cut out slightly smaller to fit in mirror frame. Glue over mirror using a glue stick.
2. Choose a photo to place on the mirror. If necessary, enlarge or photocopy it at a copy center. Trim the photo to fit on the paper. Use a glue stick to adhere the photo in place.
3. With the handle of the mirror up and using crafts glue, arrange and glue buttons and leaves across the handle and top edge of the mirror. Let dry.
4. Add multi-color dots of paint around edge of photo and over holes in buttons. Let dry.