Skill Level Easy
Finished Size Circumference = 21 inches
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease; 50% cotton, 50% acrylic; worsted weight; 3 1/2 ounces (100 grams), 207 yards.
- 1 ball #148 Popsicle Blue (A)
- 1 ball #169 Pistachio (B)
- Size E/4 (3.5 millimeters) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- 17 sc and 16 rows = 4 inches (10 centimeters)
- Take time to check your gauge.
With A, ch 90; keeping ch untwisted, join with sl st to form ring.
Rnd 1: Ch 1, sc in same ch as join and in each ch around; join B with sl st in back lp of first sc.
Rnd 2: With B, ch 1, sc in back lp of each sc around; join A with sl st in back lp of first sc.
Rnd 3: With A, ch 1, sc in back lp of each sc around; join B with sl st in back lp of first sc.
Rep Rnds 2 and 3 until work from beg measures approx 2 1/2 inches, ending with Rnd 3. With A, sl st through both lps of first sc.
Next Rnd: Ch 1, working from left to right (reverse sc), sc in each sc around; join with sl st to first sc; fasten off.
With RS facing, join A with sl st to first rem lp of foundation ch, ch 1, work reverse sc in each ch around; join with sl st to first sc; fasten off.
Design by Anna Mishka