Skill Level: Intermediate Size: Adult
Finished Measurements: Hat fits an adult with a head circumference approx 21 1/2 inches around. Hat is 12 1/2 inches tall, excluding earflaps and tassel.
Lion Brand Homespun (Art. 790) 98% acrylic, 2% polyester; 6 oz. (170 g); 185 yd. (169 m); bulky weight
- 1 skein #370 Coral Gables (A)
- 1 skein #371 Boston Rose (B)
- 1 skein #300 Hepplewhite (C)
- 1 skein #369 Florida Keys Green (D)
Needles & Extras
- Size 10 (6 millimeters) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 10 (6 millimeters) 24-inch circular knitting needle
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- Stitch holder
- 14 sts and 20 rows = 4 inches (10 centimeters) in St st (knit 1 row, purl 1 row)
- Take time to check your gauge.
Notes: Stockinette stitch color patterns are worked from charts, reading right side rows from right to left and wrong side (WS) rows from left to right. When working with two colors in one row, carry strand not in use loosely along WS of fabric. To change color, bring next color from under present color for a "twist" to prevent holes.