This short neck warmer is perfect for brisk fall days or under your toniest jacket.
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: Approximately 6 x 34 inches
12 sts and 21 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) over Garter stitch (knit every row). TAKE TIME TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE!
Note: Scarf is worked in Garter stitch.
1. Loosely cast on 21 sts and work in Garter stitch for approximately 27 inches.
2. Knit across first 11 sts and place remaining 10 sts on stitch holder.
3. Knit the 11 sts for approximately 4 inches and place on second stitch holder. Cut yarn.
4. Slip the 10 sts from first holder back onto needle, join yarn, and work until same length as right side of slit.
5. Place stitches from holder onto needle and continue in Garter stitch for 3 more inches. Loosely bind off all sts.
6. Weave in ends.