This easy-to-knit pattern can be sized for your pet; multiply the per-inch stitch gauge by the desired width, and knit both front and back pieces until they're square. Keep in mind the available sizes of pillow forms and covers to keep this an easy no-sew project. Don't stop with one pillow -- it's perfect for your human friends, too!
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished measurements: 20 x 20 inches
- Lion Brand Fun Fur (Art. 320)
- 100% polyester; 1-3/4 oz. (50 grams); 64 yards. (58 meters); bulky weight
- 2 balls #126 Chocolate
- 2 balls #153 Black
- 2 balls #134 Copper
- Size 17 (12 millimeters) needles OR SIZE NEEDED TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- 20 x 20 inches down pillow form
- 20 x 20 inches chocolate brown fabric zip-on pillow cover
- Sewing needle and matching thread
8 sts = 4 inches1 (10 centimeters) with triple strand working Garter stitch (knit every row). TAKE TIME TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
Note: Work the pillow using one strand each of all three colors of Fun Fur held together.
Continued on page 2: Instructions