Skill Level: Easy
Finished Measurements: Approx 8 inches long, plus button loop
- Lion Brand Fun Fur (Art. 320): 100% polyester; 1 3/4 oz. (50 g); 64 yds. (58 m); bulky weight, 1 skein #113 Red
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Sportweight (Art. 660): 80% acrylic, 20% nylon; 5 oz. (140 g); 435 yds. (398 m); sport weight, 1 skein Ranch Red #102
Needles & Extras
- Size 10 1/2 (6.5 mm) double-pointed needles (dpns)
- Size H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook
- 3/4-inch-diameter button (we used JHB #1449 Paw)
- Blunt-end yarn needle
Note: This pattern is a 4-stitch I-cord and is worked holding both strands of yarn together.
Cast on 4 sts. *Do not turn. Slide sts to opposite end of needle.
Take yarn across back of sts and k4; rep from * until collar measures desired length (fits around dog's neck plus 1 to1 1/2 inches). Bind off until 1 st rem.
Transfer st to crochet hook and ch 8; sl st into same st as beg ch; fasten off. Trim ends even with ends of Fun Fur. Sew on button.