Skill Level Easy
Finished Size Lamb measures approx 15 inches long and 10 inches high.Yarn
- Lion Brand Jiffy; 100% acrylic; bulky weight; 3 oz. (85 g), 135 yds.
- 2 balls #099 Fisherman
- Size J/10 (6.0 millimeters) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- 1-yard length of brown tapestry yarn
- Polyester stuffing
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- 11 sc and 13 rows = 4 inches (10 centimeters)
- Take time to check your gauge.
Bobble pat (a multiple of 2 sts + 1)
Row 1 (WS): Ch 1, sc in first sc; *tr in next sc, sc in next sc; rep from * across, noting that sc is worked tightly after tr and then pushed to RS to form the bobble; turn.
Row 2: Ch 1, sc in each st across; turn.
Row 3: Ch 1, sc in first 2 sc; *tr in next sc, sc in next sc; rep from * across, ending tr in next sc, sc in last 2 sc; turn.
Row 4: Rep Row 2.
Rep Rows 1-4 for Bobble pat.