Skill Level: Experienced
Sizes Instructions are written for the smaller size (S/M) with changes for the larger size (L/1X) given in parentheses. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
Bust = 36 (41) inches Length = 17 (19) inches
- Cool Crochet from Bernat (Art. 161074) 70% cotton, 30% nylon; 1-3/4 oz. (50 g); 200 yds. (182 m); light worsted weight
- 4 (5) balls #74008 Summer Cream (MC)
- 1 ball #74430 Victorian Shades (A)
- 1 ball #74315 Amethyst (B)
- 1 ball #74130 Tie Dye Shades (C)
- Size D/3 (3.25 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size g/6 (4 mm) crochet hook
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- With smaller hook, 3 pat reps and 7 rows = 4 inches (10 cm). Take time to check your gauge.
- Beg trcl: Ch 4, leaving last lp of each st on hook, work 2 tr in specified st, yo and draw through rem 3 lps on hook.
- Trcl: Leaving last lp of each st on hook, work 3 tr in specified st, yo and draw through rem 4 lps on hook.
- Dtr: (Yo) 3 times and draw up a lp in specified st, (yo and draw through 2 lps on hook) 4 times
- Picot: Ch 4, sl st back into last sc.
Continued on page 2: Vest Back Instructions