Skill Level: Intermediate
- Classic Wool from Patons (Art. 244077) 100% wool; 3-1/2 oz. (100 g); 223 yds. (204 m); worsted weight
- 2 balls #00240 Leaf Green (MC)
- 1 ball #77732 That's Pink (A)
- 1 ball #77730 That's Purple (B)
- 1 ball #77707 That's Red (C)
- Size G/7 (4.5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- 1/2 yard cotton canvas lining fabric
- Sewing needle and thread
- 16 sc and 16 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in sc worked in continuous rnds. Take time to check your gauge.
Work in sc throughout. Work in continuous rounds. Do not join end of each round with a slip stitch; work first stitch of next round directly into first stitch of previous round. Mark end of round with a contrast color yarn and move it up as you work.
Change color by working last single crochet in old color to point where 2 loops remain on hook, yarn over with new color and complete the stitch; carry the unused yarn loosely along the back of the work. See pages 3-6 for step-by-step instructions for changing colors.