What You'll Need
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes Instructions are written for the smallest size (S) with changes for larger sizes (M, L) given in parentheses. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
This is a close-fitting garment, and the fronts of the vest do not meet at the center. The bow can be tied loosely to give additional width or tied tightly. Fits actual bust: 32 (36, 40) inches Garment bust: 30 (34, 38) inches Length: 17 inches
- Lacette from Patons (Art. 243030) 39% nylon, 36% acrylic, 25% mohair; 1-3/4 oz. (50 g); 235 yds. (215 m); baby weight.
- 2 (3, 4) balls #30422 Lilac
- Size E/4 (3.5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- 1 yard of 2-1/2-inch-wide cream silk ribbon
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- 10 (dc and ch-1) mesh pat and 10 rows = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Rnd 1 of First Star Motif = 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter. Take time to check your gauge.
- Sc2tog: Draw up a lp in each of the next 2 sts, yo and draw through all lps on hook.
Continued on page 2: Back Instructions