Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes Instructions are written for the smallest size (S) with changes for larger sizes (M, L) given in parentheses. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes.
Finished Measurements Bust = 37 (41, 45) inches Length = 23, (23, 23) inches
- Grace from Pattons (Art. 246060) 100% cotton; 1-3/4 oz. (50 g); 136 yds. (125 m); DK weight.
- 9 (10, 11) balls #60321 Lilac (MC)
- 1 ball #60409 Ruby (A)
- 1 ball #60901 Tangelo (B)
- 1 ball #60011 Champagne (C)
- Size G/6 (4 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- 16 hdc and 13 rows = 4 inches (10 cm). Take time to check your gauge.
- Hdc2tog: (yo, draw up lp in next st) twice, yo, draw through all 5 lps on hook.
- V-st: dc, ch 2, and dc in next st.
- Cluster = In same sp, (yo and draw up a lp, yo and draw through 2 lps on hook) 3 times, yo and draw through all lps on hook.
Continued on page 2: Cardigan Back Instructions