Skill Level: Easy
6 mos. to 1 yr.
Chest = 21 inches Length = 23 inches
- Baby Coordinates from Bernat (Art. 166009) 75% acrylic, 22.2% acetate, 2.6% nylon; 6 oz. (170 g); 471 yds. (430 m); DK weight
- 1 ball #01009 Soft Blue (A)
- 1 ball #09131 Blue Bon Bon (B)
- Size H/8 (5 mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- 1-1/2 yards snap tape with plastic snaps
- Blunt-end yarn needle
- 14 dc and 8 rows = 4 inches (10 cm). Take time to check your gauge.
- Dc2tog: (Yo and draw up lp in next st, yo and draw through 2 lps on hook) twice, yo and draw through all lps on hook.
Work in Stripe pat (*Work 2 rows A; 2 rows B; rep from * for Stripe pat) throughout. To change colors, work last st to point where 2 lps rem on hook, yo with new color and complete the st, drop old color and cont.
Leg seams are left unsewn and are closed with snaps. Unless otherwise specified, always ch 3 for turning ch and count it as one dc st.
When working even in dc, sk first dc of each row and work last dc of row into 3rd ch of turning ch-3. To inc at beg of row, dc in first dc.
For the Stripe Pattern: *Work 2 rows A; 2 rows B; rep from * for Stripe pat.