What You Need:We painted this shade with green crafts paint, trimmed it in ribbon, then added a pinwheel.
- Fabrics in two contrasting patterns
- Fabric glue
- Mod Podge
- Lamp shade
- Needle and embroidery floss
- 1-inch screw post
1. Glue, seal (with Modge Podge), and cut out a 6-inch square made from two contrasting fabrics.
2. Punch a hole in the center of the lamp shade. Glue ribbon around the top and bottom of the shade with fabric glue. Stitch embroidery floss through the holes of a button, and knot in the back. Glue the button to the screw head.
3. Assemble a pinwheel, and attach it to the lamp shade with the screw post.