What You'll Need
- Spiral-bound journals
- Paper glow-in-the-dark stickers
- Plastic glow-in-the-dark shapes: celestial, space ships, astronauts, and butterflies
- Crafts glue
- Small key chain flashlight
1. Arrange the glow-in-the-dark pieces over the front of your journal. You can stack plastic shapes over paper stickers.
2. When you're pleased with the arrangement, glue everything in place. Immediately wipe away any excess glue that comes out the sides when you press the pieces onto the book.
3. Glue additional glow-in-the-dark stickers around your design. Let the glue dry completely before use.
4. Clip the miniature flashlight to the binding of the book.