Easy Wrapped Vase
Customize an ordinary vase with the help of embroidery floss.
What You Need
- Glass or plastic bottle
- Thick white crafts glue
- Embroidery floss in desired colors
What to Do
1. Wash the bottle. Let it dry.
2. Place a dot of glue at the bottom edge of the bottle.
3. Begin wrapping the embroidery floss around the bottle, keeping the wraps close together and applying more dots of glue when needed.
4. To change colors, cut the floss and glue the end in place.
5. Continue making stripes of color like this until the entire bottle is covered with floss. Let the glue dry.