Your kids can create their own artful masterpiece in minutes with these easy ideas for homemade lollipops.
0 did it
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place the hard candy into a strong plastic bag.
- Use the meat mallet to crush the candies into small chunks.
- Stack candies of various colors 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick on the cookie sheet to make a lollipop.
- Invite your kids to scatter the candy chunks on the suckers, creating their own design.
- Make only 3 to 4 lollipops at a time. Place them at least 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until candies are completely melted.
- After you remove them from the oven, quickly attach a stick to the base of each melted lollipop shape. Carefully twist the stick to cover the lollipop end with the melted candy.
- Let the lollipop cool completely, and then peel the foil from the lollipop.
- If desired, decorate with other small candies for a special touch.