- Terra-cotta flowerpot
- Seeds or a small plant
- Wide green crafts stick
- Black permanent marking pen
- Sticky-back crafting foam flowers and circles
1. Fill the terra-cotta pot with dirt. Plant seeds or a small plant in dirt.
2. Use a marking pen to write your name on the crafts stick, leaving at least 1-1/2 inches blank on each end. Push one end of the stick into the center of the flowerpot.
3. Decide where you want to put foam flowers on the flowerpot. Layer the pieces if you want to make colorful flowers. Peel off the backing and press into place. Press on foam dots if you wish. Make a large foam flower and press it onto the top of the crafts stick.