What You Need:
a fun texture.
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Crafting foam in light green, medium green, yellow, turquoise, pink, light orange, purple, and orange
- Ruler; thick white crafts glue
- Tracing paper; pencil; scrap paper
- Large round paper punch
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Using decorative-edge scissors, trim the light green crafting foam to 11-1/2 x 15 inches. Glue the green piece on top of a larger piece of yellow foam. Let dry.
3. Trim the sides of the yellow foam with a decorative-edge scissors and the top and bottom, if necessary, with straight-edge scissors.
4. Enlarge and trace desired patterns. Cut out patterns. Trace around patterns on desired colors of crafting foam. Glue several flowers to the upper left corner. Add flower centers and leaves as desired. Glue one or two flowers in the opposite corner.
4. To make small dots, fold a piece of scrap paper in half and sandwich the edge of a piece of crafting foam between the paper layers. Using a paper punch, punch out dots. Glue in place. Let the glue dry.