- 16mm wood bead
- Tri-beads (available at crafts stores)
- 5-inch length of chenille stem
- Acrylic paints and paintbrush or marking pens
- Needle-nose pliers
1. String the tri-beads onto the chenille stem. Add the wooden bead for the head.
2. Paint or draw on eyes and a mouth with paints or marking pens.
3. Using the pliers, bend and twist the ends of the chenille stem toward the body. Bend the body into a wormlike stance with your fingers. If you make a loop at the bottom, the worm will be able to stand alone.