What You Need:
vacation with friends in this
nostalgic scrapbook page.
- Winter photos
- Hot Off the Press items as follows: 2 sheets of Snowflakes paper from the Holiday & Seasons booklet (also available by the sheet); plain vellum from the Vellum Papers booklet; white paper from the Plain Pastels booklet
- Fiskars Ripple Paper Edgers
- Scotch Clear Acid-Free Double-Stick Tape
- ZIG Black Writer marking pen
- 3-1/2-inch circle template
snow with friends in this
winter scrapbook page.
1. To make the tea-bag folded snowflake, cut eight 2 inch squares of Snowflake paper and eight 1 inch squares of white paper. Turn the white squares on point to form a diamond. Fold each diamond in half; unfold. Place it right side down and fold each side in to lie against the center fold line and to make a kite shape. Turn the kite shape right side up.
2. Turn the Snowflake squares into a kite shape in the same manner as the white squares. Fold the bottom tip of the kite shape to the top tip and glue it in place to make a half kite shape; turn the shape right side up.
3. Crop your photo to a 3-1/2 inch circle and glue it to the page. Glue the half-kite shapes around the edge of the photo and add the white kit shapes in between each half kite as shown in the photo at opposite.
Fiskars 7811 West Stewart Avenue Wausau, Wisconsin 54401 715/842-2091 www.fiskars.com Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz 1250 NW Third Canby, Oregon 97013 503/266-9102 3M Company/Scotch Brand Tape Building 223-3NE-07 St. Paul, Minnesota 44144-1000 ZIG EK Success Ltd. 125 Entin Road P.O. Box 1141 Clifton, New Jersey 07014-1141 800/524-1349 www.eksuccess.com