- 4-inch square of 16-count cinnamon Aida cloth
- Cotton embroidery floss
- 2 1/2-inch-square of fusible interfacing
- Purchased 2 1/2-inch-square acrylic magnet (Yarn Tree #7438)
1. Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
2. Center and stitch the Hen chart on the Aida cloth. Use two plies of floss to work the stitches over one square of fabric. Work the remaining stitches as specified. Press the fabric from the back.
3. Center and fuse the interfacing on the back of the stitched piece. Insert the stitched piece in the magnet following the manufacturer's instructions.
Continued on page 2: Cross-Stitch for All Seasons Magazine