Chick Note Holder
Keep those important notes close to hand.
Upload your photo here.
2. Center and stitch the chick from the Barnyard Table Runner chart on the Aida cloth. Use two plies of floss to work the stitches over one square of the fabric. Work the remaining stitches as specified.
3. Use the Simple Alphabet to chart "Notes" on graph paper, separating the letters with one square. Center and stitch the lettering above the chick with three plies of Black-brown floss (DMC 3371), leaving two squares of fabric between the top row of stitches for the chick and the bottom of the lettering. Backstitch the lettering with one ply of floss. Press the stitchery from the back. Mount the stitched piece in the note holder following the manufacturer's instructions.
Better Homes & Gardens Creative Collection -- Cross-Stitch for All Seasons
This dazzling collection of seasonal designs was inspired by the medley of colors and patterns found in the changing of the seasons! Each collection celebrates the natural beauty and festivities of each season of the year. The inclusion of 100 finishing ideas and tips helps you find the perfect finishing for your next project and makes this issue extra special! Eagerly anticipate your favorite times of the year with Cross-Stitch for All Seasons, as you create beautiful items for your home or to give as gifts! Available now at your favorite newsstand, or call 1-888-547-2147 to order your copy!
- Slumber Party -- Cross-stitch projects for a night full of crafts and fun!
- Sweet Sentiments -- Heart-inspired designs send a message of special friendship!
- Garden Retreat -- Let the beauty of spring's first flowers inspire your projects!
- Old Glory -- Quilt motifs, stars and Uncle Sam combine for a patriotic design!
- Halloween Treats -- Your little ghouls will love these spellbinding crafts!
- Bringing Home Baby -- Welcome baby with a darling personalized sampler!
- 34 Quick Projects -- Finishing ideas suitable for every member of the family!