Designed by: Cathie Filian
continue reading below
What you'll need:
- One fabric-covered photo album
- Plaid Simply Screen pattern #98550 Cherish Love
- Plaid Simply Screen paint #98526 Cosmopolitan and #98525 Penny
- Ribbons (sheer and solid)
- Hot-glue gun
- Silk flowers
- Rhinestones (pink, gold, and brown)
- Jewel glue
- Position the screen in the center of the photo album cover. Squirt a small amount of Penny paint at the center top of the screen and at each end. Add Cosmopolitan paint in between. Drag the paint over the screen using a squeegee. Lift the screen and rinse off. Allow the paint to dry, and heat-set with a hot dry iron.
- Add additional decorations to the photo album by hot-gluing ribbons across the bottom, layering the solid over the sheer. Hot-glue small silk flowers over the ribbon. Using jewel glue, attach rhinestones to the flower centers and over the screen-printed design and album.