Recipe Book Instructions
- Cut a 5x7-inch piece of decorative paper. Use adhesive to attach the decorative paper to the chipboard cover.
- Use a corner rounder to round the corners of the pages, including the cover.
- Place an adhesive label on the front of your cover.
- Trim the flaps off 4x6-inch envelopes. You will need one envelope per page. The envelopes will keep different-size recipe cards together neatly.
- Use adhesive to attach one envelope to the front of each chipboard page.
- Punch a hole in the upper left-hand corner of each page, including the cover, using a small paper punch. Punch the hole in the same place on each page.
- Stack the pages together with the cover on top, and insert a screw post (available at crafts stores) through the hole and screw on the backing.