What You'll Need
- Flowers for pressing, such as Queen Anne's lace and blue delphinium
- Heavy book
- White spray paint and newspaper
- Colored paper scraps
- Glue stick
- 1 yard of 1/2- to 1-inch-wide sheer ribbon
- Thick white craft glue
- Press flowers overnight under a heavy book. If desired, spray paint and let dry.
- Cut one or more papers into the desire size of the card. Cut additional squares of bright paper for a pop of color.
- Paint a small amount of water-thinned crafts glue onto the card.
- Place flower into the wet glue. Let dry. Paint a second coat of glue over the entire card
- Embellish card with coordinating ribbon and bows.