Pop Art Love
Make quick and easy do-it-yourself artwork by screen-printing a painted canvas.
Designed by Cathie Filian
continue reading below
What you'll need:
- Artist's canvas (8x10 inches)
- FolkArt Acrylic Crafts Paint #2491 Belle Blush
- Foam paintbrush
- Black ribbon
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Plaid Simply Screen pattern #98547 Love
- Plaid Simply Screen paint #98500 New Black
- Using a foam paintbrush, paint the canvas Belle Blush. Allow to dry.
- Hot-glue a black ribbon around the outer edge of the canvas.
- Following manufacturer's instructions, position the design in the center of the canvas. Squirt New Black paint across the top of the screen. Drag the paint over the screen using a squeegee. Lift the screen and rinse it. Allow the paint to dry.