Creative Kitchen Utensil Holder
Craft a unique utensil holder with a can, a magazine, and a little creativity.
- Beginning at one corner of the magazine page, roll page diagonally around the dowel and glue the corner in place with glue stick. Remove dowel. Make enough tubes to go around the can.
- Paint the wood balls. You will need one ball for each paper tube. Let dry.
- Cut tubes to the same height as the container. Using craft glue adhere the tubes around the side of the can.
- Glue a ball to the top of each tube.
- Wrap the two bands of wire around the can and knot the ends together.