What You Need:
variety of styles.
- Papers in red, yellow, and green
- Spray adhesive
- Ruler and crafts knife
- White textured paper
- White glue
- Wire cutters
- Fabric paint in green and red
- Paper punch
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. In a well-ventilated work area, spray back side of red paper with adhesive. Lay the yellow paper onto the adhesive and smooth with hands. Trim the layered papers to measure 5-1/2 x 8-1/2-inches.
3. Use a ruler to measure the center of the paper and lightly mark. To score the fold, lightly run a knife along the edge of ruler. Fold the paper so the red is on the outside.
4. Cut a piece of textured paper to fit the front panel of the card. Glue it in place with white glue.
5. Clip off back of button with wire cutters. Glue it onto the white panel.
7. Cut a piece of green paper and write "Happy Birthday" in red. Let dry. Glue onto white panel. Use a paper punch to make random holes in red paper.
8. For the envelope, choose a purchased one or use the downlodable patterns.