Materials for one bracelet:
1. Cut two 1⁄2×14" strips from fabric scraps. Starting approximately 2" from one end of leather bracelet, begin wrapping fabric strip for 3 to 4"; reverse wrapping and end at starting point. Tie knot. Repeat on opposite end.
2. Attach pewter charm to jump ring. Wrap ribbon scrap near or overlapping fabric strips; thread jump ring onto ribbon, and tie ends
into a knot.
3. Tuck clip-on earring clip under wrapped fabric strip; close.
4. If desired, make a rosette by coiling a zipper. Secure tape portion with water-base sealer glue as you work. Pinch coil with a binder clip to hold in place as it dries.
5. Glue rosette to bracelet using tacky glue; clip with binder clip until dry.