Simple Knot Bracelets
FOR ORANGE BRACELET
- 8 feet of orange 550 paracord (see Sources on page 127)
- 2 feet of gray 550 paracord
- Two 10 mm jump rings
- Lobster clasp
1. Heat cut ends of each length of paracord with lighter to melt ends and to prevent fraying.
2. Fold orange paracord in half. Thread folded end through one jump ring and thread cord ends through loop. Pull ends to secure cord to jump ring.
3. Thread cord ends through second jump ring. Adjust length of cords between rings to 8" or to desired length for bracelet. Attach a lobster clasp to one of the jump rings.
2. Lay cord with clasp at top of work. Holding one cord in each hand, wrap left cord over and around right cord; then thread left cord end through hole above wrap. Pull to make a knot just below lobster clasp.
3. Repeat Step 2 to make knots spaced approximately 1-1⁄2" apart. When desired length of bracelet is reached, make one last knot and trim ends. Use a lighter to burn ends so they do not fray.
4. To wear bracelet, attach lobster clasp between cords above last knot.