FOR ORANGE BRACELET
1. Heat cut ends of each length of paracord with lighter to melt ends and to prevent fraying.
2. Fold orange paracord in half. Thread folded end through one jump ring and thread cord ends through loop. Pull ends to secure cord to jump ring.
3. Thread cord ends through second jump ring. Adjust length of cords between rings to 8" or to desired length for bracelet. Attach a lobster clasp to one of the jump rings.
4. Lay the bracelet on flat surface. Lay one loose cord on each side of the two center cords. Bring outside left cord under the two center cords and over outside right cord.
5. Carry outside right cord over center cords and through hole between outside left cord and center cords; pull ends to tighten.
6. Carry outside left cord over center and through hole between outside right cord and center cords; pull ends to tighten. Repeat steps 5 and 6.
8. Turn the bracelet around. Tie contrasting cord onto center cords with a single knot. Repeat steps 5 and 6 over center cords.
11. Push orange knot over gray knot. Tie right knot and then left knot. Trim cord ends and heat ends with lighter to prevent fraying.
FOR BLUE BRACELET
1. Fold cord in half and thread fold through lobster clasp ring. While holding folded end in one hand, thread tail ends through loop. Pull ends to secure cord to clasp ring.
2. Lay cord with clasp at top of work. Holding one cord in each hand, wrap left cord over and around right cord; then thread left cord end through hole above wrap. Pull to make a knot just below lobster clasp.
3. Repeat Step 2 to make knots spaced approximately 1-1⁄2" apart. When desired length of bracelet is reached, make one last knot and trim ends. Use a lighter to burn ends so they do not fray.
4. To wear bracelet, attach lobster clasp between cords above last knot.
FOR GREEN BRACELET
1. Cut variegated green paracord twice as long as desired bracelet plus 2".
2. Fold variegated green paracord in half. Thread folded end through key ring clasp and thread cord ends through loop. Pull ends to secure cord to clasp.
3. Fold cord ends up together approximately 1". Secure ends to cord by wrapping fly-fishing wire around cords.
4. Lay end of blue paracord flush along center of bracelet for 1-1⁄2". Fold cord up on itself and begin wrapping around tail to hold in place.
5. Trim cord tail to 1" long and tuck tail into wraps to hide end. Use a lighter to burn ends so they do not fray.