Play Ball Bracelet
- Crafts knife
- Metal skewer
- Needle-nose pliers
- DMC embroidery floss: #316 and #775
- Embroidery needle
- Small lobster clasp
1. Hold baseball securely in hand. Using crafts knife, carefully cut into stitching between leather pieces.
2. Pry up leather with metal skewer along cut edges. Pull leather away from ball interior using needle-nose pliers, and remove stitching along edges. Repeat to remove other leather piece from baseball. Remove netting on back side of each piece.
3. Layer leather pieces with wrong sides together. Cut a 2-yard length of embroidery floss in desired color, and thread into embroidery needle. Stitch pieces together with a whipstitch around edges through existing holes. Knot floss ends and trim.
4. Stitch clasp to cuff ends using matching embroidery floss.