continue reading below
What you'll need:
- Bench block or anvil
- Two 18-millimeter soldered jump rings
- 8 inches 22-gauge half-hard wire
- Round-nose pliers
- Two 17-20-millimeter faceted nugget beads
- Pair of earring wires
- Chain-nose pliers
- On a bench block or anvil, hammer a soldered jump ring. Flip the jump ring over and hammer the other side.
- Cut a 4-inch piece of wire. With the largest part of your round-nose pliers, make the first half of a wrapped loop. Attach the jump ring and complete the wraps.
- String a nugget bead and make a wrapped loop perpendicular to the first loop.
- Open the loop of an earring wire. Attach the dangle and close the loop. Make a second earring to match the first.