- 3/4-inch sterling silver endless hoop earring
- 2 sterling silver crimp beads; crimping tool
- 1 sterling silver 2-inch headpin
- 1--6 mm hemalyke (synthetic hematite) bead
- Needle-nose pliers
1. Open earring slightly. Add one crimp bead on the thin part of the hoop.
2. Place hemalyke bead on the headpin. Using needle-nose pliers, make a right angle about 1/4 inch above the bead. Cut off the headpin, leaving 1 inch. Use pliers to make a small loop about 1/8 inch above the bead and wrap the wire around the headpin; trim off excess.
3. Slip the hemalyke bead on the thin part of the loop. Add a crimp bead and flatten. Close the earring.
Continued on page 4: Artistic Toe Ring