- Assortment of colorful glass beads
- Variety of golden or silver spacer beads
- Boy and/or girl charms
- 1 mm elastic beading cord
- Glue, such as E6000
1. For a bracelet, plan a length of beads approximately 7 inches long. Use golden or silver spacer beads between the glass beads, inserting charms where desired.
2. Cut a 12-inch length of elastic. Tape one end down onto work surface. String on the beads. Untape the elastic from the work surface and check the size on wrist. Add or remove beads if necessary to fit wrist.
3. Stretch the elastic and tie a knot. Avoid overstretching or beads may pucker. Tie several more knots until secure and trim off excess elastic.
4. Add a dot of glue to the knot. Let the glue dry.