- 2--3-inch-long, .021-inch-diameter sterling silver headpins
- 4--4 mm blue glass spacer beads
- 4--4 mm lime green glass spacer beads
- 2 matching 10 mm cylinder shape candy cane glass beads
- Wire cutters
- Needle-nose pliers
- 1 pair of medium to heavyweight sterling silver ear wires with ball and coil
1. For each earring thread beads on a headpin in the following order: 1--4 mm blue glass spacer 1--4 mm lime green glass spacer 1--10 mm cylinder-shape candy cane glass bead 1--4 mm lime green glass spacer 1--4 mm blue glass spacer
2. Clip the end of the headpin to 3/8 inch and bend at a 90-degree angle.
3. Curve the end into a uniform loop using needle-nose pliers. Leave a small space open and attach to loop on front of ear wire. Close circle. Attach to ear wire.