- 2 sterling silver crimp beads for leather
- Crimping tool
- 1--12-inch piece of round purple leather lacing
- 1 medium sterling silver spring ring
- 2--3 mm sterling silver crimp beads
- 2--8 mm round sterling silver beads
- 1--8 mm lime green candy cane glass bead
- 1 medium sterling silver split ring
1. Flatten the leather crimp bead firmly on one end of the lacing. Attach the spring ring.
2. Thread 3 mm crimp bead, 8 mm round sterling silver bead, candy cane bead, 8 mm round sterling silver bead, and 3 mm crimp bead. Position candy cane bead in center of lacing. Flatten crimp beads on each side of silver beads.
3. Attach the leather crimp bead on other end; flatten firmly. Attach the split ring to the square part of the flattened crimp bead.