Apply a fresh coat of nail polish and show off your dainty foot jewelry!
1. Flatten the leather crimp bead firmly on one end of the lacing. Attach the spring ring.
2. Thread 3 mm crimp bead, 8 mm round sterling silver bead, candy cane bead, 8 mm round sterling silver bead, and 3 mm crimp bead. Position candy cane bead in center of lacing. Flatten crimp beads on each side of silver beads.
3. Attach the leather crimp bead on other end; flatten firmly. Attach the split ring to the square part of the flattened crimp bead.
1. Thread wire through a crimp bead, clasp, and back through bead; flatten crimp bead.
2. String beads in the following repeating order: 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 1 peridot stone bead Repeat for half the distance of the bracelet. String 1 peridot bead, 1 E bead, and 1 peridot bead. Repeat the first pattern.
3. Thread a crimp bead on end. Pass wire through jump ring and back through crimp bead in opposite direction; flatten. Trim the excess wire.
1. Place beads on two headpins as follows: 1--2.5 mm round sterling silver bead 1 Bali sterling silver shell 1--2.5 mm round sterling silver bead Clip headpin to 3/8 inch and bend at a 90-degree angle. Curve end into a loop using pliers. Leave an open space, attach to bracelet, and close.
2. For next headpin thread beads as follows: 1--2.5 mm round sterling silver bead 1--4 mm square orange glass bead 1--4 mm orange crystal bead 1--2.5 mm round silver bead
3. Fill two more headpins, adding the remaining beads as you wish.
4. Attach the beaded headpins to the bracelet, alternating orange and silver.
5. Attach a clasp to one end of chain and a jump ring to the other.