- 1--12-inch piece of .019-inch-diameter beading wire
- 1 sterling silver spring ring clasp and jump ring
- 32--4 mm liquid sterling silver tubes
- 72 light purple seed beads
- 8 small peridot stone beads; 1 purple E bead
- Wire cutters
- 2--2 mm sterling silver crimp beads
1. Thread wire through a crimp bead, clasp, and back through bead; flatten crimp bead.
2. String beads in the following repeating order: 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 3 seed beads 1 silver tube 1 peridot stone bead Repeat for half the distance of the bracelet. String 1 peridot bead, 1 E bead, and 1 peridot bead. Repeat the first pattern.
3. Thread a crimp bead on end. Pass wire through jump ring and back through crimp bead in opposite direction; flatten. Trim the excess wire.
Continued on page 3: Dangling Ankle Bracelet