- Unfinished wooden bangles
- Acrylic paints in desired colors
- Rub-on transfers
- Crafts stick
- Clear acrylic sealer (such as Mod Podge decoupage medium)
1. Paint bangle with two coats of acrylic paint. Let paint dry thoroughly between coats.
2. Cut out portions of rub-on transfer sheet you wish to use on bracelet. Position rub-on to side of bracelet with transfer side down. Using crafts stick, rub over back side of design. Remove transfer paper. Continue adding rub-ons to side of bracelet as desired.
3. Apply a thin coat of clear acrylic sealer; let dry.