- Black, off-white and black-and-white striped papers
- Bellochio sewing-motif paper
- Straight-edge scissors and Family Treasures deckle-edge scissors
- 5 inches of 5/16-inch-wide cotton Bellochio binding tape
- 1-inch diameter button
1. Layer the swatches of paper using adhesive. Use the black paper as the base.
2. "Tack" the papers in the left corner with a piece of binding tape and a button.
3. Use stitched-look lettering to write: "It has been 'Sew' long since I have spent time with my friends, I'd like to 'piece' together an Afternoon Tea. Don't leave me in stitches."Buying Guide:
Family Treasures 24922 Anza Drive Unit A Valencia, CA 91355 800/413-2645