- Plastic foam wreath form
- Variety of small green fruits and vegetables, such as Brussel sprouts, grapes, artichokes, limes, asparagus, etc.
- Fine greenery
- Small green ornaments
- Fine wire
- Wire snips or old scissors
- Long pins
- Florist's picks
- 3 yards of lime-green satin ribbon
1. Lay the foam wreath on a flat, covered surface.
2. Cut the vegetables and arrange them.
3. After you are please with the arrangement, attach the fruits and vegetables with wire, long pins, and florist's picks.
4. Fill in the gaps by wiring on greenery and small ornaments.
5. Tie the ribbon into a bow and add to the top of the wreath with wire.
Note: This wreath is best displayed on an outside door in cool weather. This wreath will last outside in cold weather for about 4 days. The wreath will spoil more rapidly if kept indoors.