Visit the produce aisle to gather supplies needed for this Christmas wreath. Brussel sprouts, grapes, and other common fruits and vegetables are herald as art in this easy-to-make wreath.
1. Lay the foam wreath on a flat, covered surface.
2. Cut the vegetables and arrange them.
3. After you are please with the arrangement, attach the fruits and vegetables with wire, long pins, and florist's picks.
4. Fill in the gaps by wiring on greenery and small ornaments.
5. Tie the ribbon into a bow and add to the top of the wreath with wire.
Note: This wreath is best displayed on an outside door in cool weather. This wreath will last outside in cold weather for about 4 days. The wreath will spoil more rapidly if kept indoors.