Sparkling Ice Wreath
Create a beautiful wreath that serves as a bird feeder when the ice melts.
What you'll need:
- Round aluminum pie pan and small custard cup or dish (or tube-style cake pan)
- Pieces of greenery
- Small pinecones
1. Put the custard cup in the center of the pie pan or use a tube-style cake pan.
2. Arrange cranberries, greenery, and pinecones in the pan as desired.
3. Fill with water. Freeze in freezer, or if weather permits, freeze outdoors.
4. Dip the pan in warm water to remove it from the wreath. Loop raffia around the wreath and hang outside on a tree branch.