- Ultra-fine glitters in assorted colors such as celery green, denim blue, blue violet, diamond dust, and turquoise
- Paper plate; spray adhesive
- 35 to 40 assorted die-cut snowflakes
- 16-inch plastic-foam (such as Styrofoam brand) wreath form
- 9 yards of 11/2-inch-wide white grosgrain ribbon
1. Pour one color of ultra-fine glitter onto a paper plate. Cover one side of a snowflake die cut with the spray adhesive, and then immediately press the glue-coated side into the glitter. Repeat until seven or eight snowflakes are glittered on one side. Pour the remaining glitter back into the container. Set this group of snowflakes aside. Continue working in this way, changing the glitter color with each group of snowflakes.
2. To assemble the wreath, wrap the plastic-foam form with ribbon, securing the beginning and end of the ribbon with pins. Randomly attach snowflakes to the front of the wreath with sequin pins, positioning the pins in the center of some snowflakes and in the points of others to create a pleasing arrangement.