Snowflake Paper Die-Cut Wreath
Paper die cuts, dusted with ultra-fine glitter, make this snowflake wreath the perfect holiday accessory.
1. Pour one color of ultra-fine glitter onto a paper plate. Cover one side of a snowflake die cut with the spray adhesive, and then immediately press the glue-coated side into the glitter. Repeat until seven or eight snowflakes are glittered on one side. Pour the remaining glitter back into the container. Set this group of snowflakes aside. Continue working in this way, changing the glitter color with each group of snowflakes.
2. To assemble the wreath, wrap the plastic-foam form with ribbon, securing the beginning and end of the ribbon with pins. Randomly attach snowflakes to the front of the wreath with sequin pins, positioning the pins in the center of some snowflakes and in the points of others to create a pleasing arrangement.
Better Homes & Gardens Creative Collection Publications Holiday Crafts
A new holiday season is fast approaching, and you know what that means . . . it's time to get busy!
Don't know where to start? Let Holiday Crafts be your guide! Packed with 82 festive and fabulous ideas for gift giving and décor -- not to mention fun designs from Mary Englebreit and whimsical projects from Trading Spaces' Frank Bielec -- to help you make this year's holiday celebrations the best ever!
From Halloween to Hanukkah to Christmas, Holiday Crafts has ideas you'll love! Now available at your favorite newsstand -- pick up your copy today!
Featured in this issue:
- Merry Berries -- Add a delightful dash of cheer to your holiday décor!
- Fall Aglow -- Give thanks amid décor reflecting the bounty and warmth of the season!
- The Halloween Scene -- Bewitch your guests with frightfully fun party treats!
- Season's Readings -- Convey the spirit of the holidays with these creative messages!
- Shimmering Ice -- Embrace winter's beauty with snowflake and icicle expressions!
- Homespun Holidays -- Enjoy comfy, low-key decorations even after the holidays are over!
- Hanukkah Accents -- Light up the festivities and family fun with these creative ideas!
- Signs of Christmas -- Herald the holiday with these seven colorful cross-stitch designs!